- A live list (list of all active stations on the bus) in the form
of a tree structure displays the communication status of each deviceon
PROFIBUS using a status indicator (traffi c light with red/yellow/green)
so that the bus state can be evaluated at a glance.
- An expanded live list in matrix form displays a selectable parameter for every single device.
extensive online diagnosis function continually records all the
significant parameters of a PROFIBUS DP system and displays them for
- Important events are recorded in a log and displayed for the entire bus or individual devices.
- "traditional" telegram logging and display in two different modes of operation
"immediate logging", the logged telegrams are managed in the memory as a
circular buffer so it is possible to interact with them rapidly.
- With "long-term logging", the telegrams are continuously stored in files to be analyzed later.