Medium Voltage Controlled Switching Device
VIZIMAX now offers Controlled Switching Devices - CSDs not only for high voltage applications but also for medium voltage applications. Based on the field proven SynchroTeq Plus, the newest SynchroTeq MV is designed to enable simple and hassle-free monitoring and control of load’s switching operations such as capacitor bank, shunt reactor and power transformer.
SynchroTeq MV models (MVR, MVS, MVX) are manufacturer agnostic and modular solution suitable for simultaneous pole operated (Gang-operated or three-pole operated), staggered pole and independent pole operated - IPO (single-pole operated) circuit breakers. Furthermore, SynchroTeq MVX is the most compact design for MV switchgears applied to power transformer energization.
Advantages of SynchroTeq MV:
- Fits in new or existing installation
- Improve the stability and reliability of medium voltage electric systems
- Increase facility uptime through the decreased number of scheduled shutdowns for maintenance
- Achieve clean and stable power from distributed energy resources
- Preserve and extend the lifespan of costly medium voltage assets
- Manage future maintenance and repair based on live acquisition, SER and alarms
- Minimize your capital investment by optimal sizing of your equipment
- Retrofit your existing C/B and add controlled switching & monitoring functions
MV capacitor banks, shunt reactors and filter using SynchroTeq MVR
MV Power transformer using SynchroTeq MVS and SynchroTeq MVX