IEC 61850 Conformance Testing
자체 61850 네트워크 장치 또는 관리 시스템을 개발하는 공급업체는 외부 공식 인증서를 받기 훨씬 전에 규정 준수 및 시스템 설명서를 확인하고 싶어 합니다.
시스템 업그레이드 중, 고객 통합 테스트 또는 개발 프로젝트 중에는 기능이 표준에 부합하는지 지속적으로 확인해야 합니다. test suite 를 사용하면 IEC-61850 표준의 구조 방식에 대한 자세한 이해에도 도움이 됩니다.
변전소 엔지니어링 중에, 특히 여러 공급업체를 사용하는 경우, 표준 적합성 테스트를 통해 많은 시간을 절약할 수 있습니다. 풍력 및 태양과 같은 분산 에너지 자원인 DER의 통합은 또한 DER 시스템의 다양성 때문에 추가적인 표준화가 필요합니다.
The IEC 61850 Conformance Test Suite is compatible with:
- IEC 61850-10 Ed 2 : Conformance Testing
- UCA International Users Group Testing Sub Committee:
- Conformance Test Procedures for Server Devices with IEC 61850-8-1 Edition 2 interface
IEC-61850 Conformance Test Suite Highlights
- Multiple instances of IEC 61850 clients and servers can be simulated and run simultaneously. The architecture allows for flexible distribution and is very scalable.
- Complete support for all IEC 61850, edition 1 and edition 2, defined functions. Persistent and non-persistent datasets are supported. Currently the test suite includes approximately 200+ different test scripts.
- Protocol and script support include MMS, SV and GOOSE. Routed-GOOSE and Routed-SV are also implemented
- IEC 62351-4 and IEC 62351-6 Security plugins are also available
- Communication between equipment and controllers can be tested with a high degree of automation. All tests are implemented using scripts. The scripts range from elementary operations, full test suite scripts, user-cases, administrative and report scripts.
- The 61850 WEB GUI is integrated with the test suite functionality and has capabilities to view test results together with log and Wireshark capture files.
- Test reports are easy to interpret for rapid bug fixing. Failing tests can be easily identified both graphically and through analysis of test reports. Running the test suite also results in a complete HTML report being generated.
- Test reports include information from all protocol layers: ACSI, MMS and the underlying OSI layers (all are Xelas implementations).
- Easily configurable for communication with third party client/servers and/or simulators.
- Possibility to maintain multiple test configurations with capability to specify customer details, client/server type (Xelas Energy or third party), disable/enable test control blocks and individual test cases.
- Once the test suite request is triggered, scripts conformant with IEC61850-10 will send requests between client and server and results can be monitored in the GUI. Logs, captures and results are visible.
- Regression tests can be run, allowing repeated execution of tests between 61850 client and server components. In this way very large numbers of operations can be run in an automated fashion
VIEW61850 Embedded SERVER/CLIENT Development
VIEWIEC 61850 Simulators
VIEW61850 Protocol Stack Libraries
VIEWR-GOOSE / R-SV
VIEWIEC 62351 - Security
VIEWIEC 61850 Modbus Gateway
VIEWSubstation Data Gateway
VIEWIEC 60870-5-104 Gateway
VIEWNetwirk Data Inregration Framework
VIEW61850 CLIENT Development