R-GOOSE / R-SV
위에 나열된 protocol은 (of course) 61850 Client / Server Toolkit 의 필수적인 부분입니다.
그러나 protocol은 다음과 같은 기능이 있는 Protocol Library 형식에서도 사용할 수 있습니다.
· High-Level ACSI API which greatly reduces development and testing time
· C-API library for high performance
· Binary or Source code libraries
· Platforms including Windows, Linux, UNIX, VxWorks, embedded Linux
The figure on the left shows the various protocols as defined in IEC 61850.
Highlights of the Xelas Energy R-GOOSE and R-SV implementation are :
· Messages are Multicast over UDP, preserving the connectionless logic of the publish/subscribe model
· Xelas Energy products fully support the R-MSVCB and R-GoCB control blocks.
· Messages are now routable beyond the substation to anywhere reachable by an IP network.
· Robust security can be applied to Routable messages via Xelas Energy 62351-6 security implementation for GOOSE and SV.
· Xelas Energy products are fully compatible with the SCL additions and UDPCOMADDR, introduced in the 61850-90-5 standard.
· The new R-SV implementation is compatible with the UCA IUG 61850-9-2LE defimitions, with an R-MSVCB control block replacing the exisiting MSVCB.
· Xelas Energy servers (or server simulators) can act as R-GOOSE or R-SV puvlishers or subscribers.
Xelas Energy clients can act as R-GOOSE or R-SV subscribers.
R-GOOSE and R-SV are available as a plug-ins on the platforms listed below.
· Windows, Linux
· Embedded OS including VxWorks, Embedded Linux
VIEW61850 Embedded SERVER/CLIENT Development
VIEWIEC 61850 Simulators
VIEWIEC 61850 Conformance Testing
VIEW61850 Protocol Stack Libraries
VIEWIEC 62351 - Security
VIEWIEC 61850 Modbus Gateway
VIEWSubstation Data Gateway
VIEWIEC 60870-5-104 Gateway
VIEWNetwirk Data Inregration Framework
VIEW61850 CLIENT Development